COMMERCIAL WATER SPORTS DOES NOT ENDORSE THESE ADS, PLEASE CHECK ALL REFERENCES.
Port Aransas, TX
June 12, 2019
Immediate opening for a Parasail Captain. Summer only; long-term employment possible if desired.
TOP PAY. HOUSING PROVIDED. Call Tim at 361-944-9792.
Contact Tim: 361-944-9792
Marco Island, FL
April 15, 2019
Full-time, year round, experienced
parasail captain needed!
Marco Island Watersports is in need of a full-time, year
round, experienced parasail captain. This is a great
opportunity for someone looking to relocate to SW
Florida. We offer industry top pay, health insurance,
Must have a master’s license, as all of our vessels are
inspected. Experience on Ocean Pro’s preferred.
Part time positions available too.
Please send resume to
Ocean City, MD & Key West , FL
April 5 , 2019
Boat Captain and Water Sports Manager
The Sea Rocket Adventures has an exciting opportunity available for a Master Captain to lead a tried and true legacy for the 2019 Season and beyond! Based in Ocean City, Maryland, the Sea Rocket offers thrilling speed boat rides and parasailing options along the Atlantic coast with unparalleled views of the pristine location.
As the Captain of the Sea Rocket, you’ll provide our guests a top-notch experience through:
• Leadership and management of Sea Rocket teams (captains, boat mates and guest service assistants)
• Provide an exceptional on the water experience for guests with exciting adventures and a high level of guest engagement
• Preach and coach all guests and employees on the importance of water safety. Manage and facilitate all training and development as well as compliance for regulatory agencies, USCG and ASTM standards.
• Provide mechanical/engineering troubleshooting and preventative maintenance for water vessels to ensure optimal performance
Requirements for this exciting opportunity:
• 100 Ton Master Captain (active license)
• Must have experience in engineering/maintenance of MTU engines and systems
• 3-5 Years in Watersports experience
• Outgoing and personable- thrives on exceeding the guest expectations
• Strong sense of leadership
What we provide to you:
• Exceptional compensation package including competitive base salary and profit sharing
• A Year-Round opportunity- Ocean City, MD in summer and Key West, Florida for winter
• Opportunity to set the scene and develop business
All interested applicants, should apply directly to Ashley Church, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
West Palm Beach, FL
March 4, 2019
Adventure Watersports in West Palm Beach is hiring seasonal employees for several different positions. We offer Parasailing and have a charter boat for water sport activities. We will also be running a shuttle boat during the Spring and Summer. The ideal candidate would be able to captain any of our vessels. This provides income for parasail captains when the offshore conditions aren’t suitable to fly. Full Time and Part Time positions are available for March through September. Part Time positions are available during Fall and Winter.
If you are interested please email a resume to email@example.com and include a description of your experience.
• CPR/First Aid/CPR Certificate must be current or renewed prior to start date
• All employees are required to join the Maritime Consortium drug screening program
• Proper experience and perfect Safety Record
We are a fast growing company in South Florida and we are family owned and operated. If you have a great attitude and a passion for water sports we have some great opportunities available.
Daytona Beach, FL
February 4, 2019
Daytona Beach Parasail is hiring a parasail captain for the Spring/Summer 2018 season. A year round opportunity is available but our peak season in Daytona and at our St. Augustine location is March through September. Top pay for experienced captains. Employee housing is available. Please submit work experience/resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (386)872-2694.
Full Time Parasail Captain Position Available - Duck, NC
January 22, 2019
Nor’Banks Sailing and Watersports in Duck, North Carolina is looking for an experienced, full-time parasail captain for the 2019 season and beyond. We are also accepting applications for other captain, mate and watersports positions.
We’re currently looking for:
• An experienced parasail master captain
• 1-2 experienced mates
• Captains for shuttle boat as well as private tubing, wake boarding and waterskiing trips
• General watersports management and staff
• An awesome working environment
• Top pay for highly qualified candidates
• Housing Options
• Expanding opportunities with a growing company
Nor’Banks, a staple in Duck since 1979, is the largest watersports center on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. While we're a high-volume operation, we still operate like a small business with emphasis on creating a fun and respectful work environment.
Candidates must be polite, professional and above all, be able to operate at the highest standard of safety while providing excellent customer service. We strictly adhere to WSIA guidelines and ASTM standards.
Our captains have a high degree of autonomy and the responsibility that goes with it. As such, candidates should be excellent problem solvers and capable of maintaining our vessel, a 2011 Ocean Pro 31, in excellent condition.
For the right captain this position will offer exceptional pay and room for growth within the company.
Send resumés to Dan McIsaac at email@example.com or feel free to contact us with questions by email or by phone at 252 619 6993. We’ll be happy to discuss the opportunity with you.
Boat Captain - Mackinaw City, MI
January 17, 2019
Mackinaw Parasailing & Jet Boat Tours is currently seeking friendly, energetic and customer orientated Boat Captains with at least a 25 Ton Inland Master License and Marine Radio Operator Permit to join our team for the 2019 summer season! We are located in beautiful Mackinaw City, MI. Offering top industry pay based on experience plus season end bonuses. We’ll help you find a place to rent that suits your needs and budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure the safety of the vessel and its passengers, crew and cargo
• Help loading and unloading of passengers
• Possess and demonstrates superior judgment and performance under pressure
• Provide excellent customer service to all passengers
• Operate the vessel at a safe and economical engine speed
• Plan and coordinate safety inspections of the vessel to ensure safe operation
• Maintain a clean work environment
• Promptly report any mechanical problems
• Knowledge of U.S. Coast Guard rules and regulations governing the operation of a passenger vessel
• Complete and maintain all log records required by the USCG and Management
• Maintain good communication with crew and staff members
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• U.S. Coast Guard Licensed as a Master of vessels at least 25 gross tons.
• Current CPR/First Aid Certificate
• Submit to and pass alcohol and drug tests as mandated by the USCG including but not limited to pre-employment, random, post-accident/incident testing.
Mackinaw Parasailing & Jet Boat Tours is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job type: Full-time; Seasonal (June through September)
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with best time to contact you.
Parasail Captain - AL/FL Gulf Coast
January 8, 2019
In search of the BEST Captain, for the BEST boat, with the BEST pay & BEST people to work with.
NO DRAMA allowed!
We seek an individual whereby there is mutual respect and mutual trust.
Open to seasonal position or year-round to the right person including possible benefits.
Exclusively supported by a major beach resort hotel.
Location: AL/FL Gulf Coast
Contact: Johnson 850-449-6782
Email Resumes & References: email@example.com
Parasail Captain - Miami, FL
November 14 , 2018
Looking for a year-round Parasail Captain in Miami, Florida. We are ready to pay very well for someone with a lot of experience, who is capable of maintaining the vessel/ equipment to company standards.
Must be able to safely fly over 80 people per day while keeping a smile on their face. Good customer service is a must for this position, we work as a team, all of our staff needs to be outgoing and positive while contributing to our friendly environment. Everyone must be punctual and have a good attitude during working hours.
Applicants will be under our drug consortium.
We have various other positions available such as parasail mate; jet ski guide; flyboard instructor; tubing captain; sailing/ windsurfing instructor and others.
If you feel that you are a good candidate for this position, please reach out to me.
Please send a text message to:
Dylan – 786 300 2434
Or send an email to:
Parasail Captain - Los Angeles, CA
January 13, 2017
Parasail Captain needed for the 2019 season in Los Angeles, CA. Marina del Rey Parasailing operates a like new Ocean Pro 35 from a dock that flys along the beaches of Venice, Santa Monica, and Malibu. Year-round employment available for the right person or just for spring. We also rent boats jetskis, fishing boats, sailboats and paddle boards. Come enjoy living in the City of Angels. Pre-employment drug screen and references required. Competitive pay and great tips.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marco Island, FL
November 2, 2018
Marco Island Watersports/Naples Beach Watersports
We have several positions available in our multi-faceted, world class Watersports operation located in beautiful Southwest Florida. We are looking for experienced Parasail Captains & Crew, waverunner tour guides, waverunner attendants, beach attendants, and sales specialists. Must be a team player with great customer service skills. Must be drug free, and willing to have a pre-employment background check.
We offer industry top pay, health insurance, paid vacation, profit sharing and 401K for full time employees and also have Seasonal positions available.
Please send your resume to Mark@marcoislandwatersports.com
Septemeber 6, 2018
Parasail captain needed for busy location in Hawaii this is a year round location. Must have 50 ton license or bigger, drug free, minimum 5 years experience in a busy location on Ocean pro 31. Good pay and benefits. Email resume to email@example.com
South Padre Island, TX
August 14, 2018
Breakaway Cruises is seeking full time and part time Parasail Captains.
Must have previous flying experience
Must pass drug screen
Masters and 6 pack welcome to apply
Ability to operate and maintain Ocean Pro 31 and CWS 31 boats
Operate within USCG and ASTM standards
Great work environment, competitive pay, and year round business.
April 27, 2018
Parasail Captain- Full-Time year round position
* 2 Plus years experience flying
* Must pass pre-drug screen
* Must have USCG Master
* Must enroll in drug testing program
* Must have valid Drivers License
- ability to operate and maintain inside and out Ocean Pro 31
- ability to inspect all crew, parasail equipment, and vessel for safety
- maintain integrity of vessel
- maintain all logs
- operate within USCG and ASTM standards
- ability to remain calm and work under pressure
- positive, humble and a great sense of humor is a MUST
Please forward resume and job references to Parasailguy66@gmail.com
Pensacola Beach , FL
February 7, 2018
Company: Premier Island Management Group
Location: Premier Adventure Park, Pensacola Beach, Florida.
Position: Parasail Captain
We are looking to hire an experienced parasail captain at a high volume location on Pensacola Beach. We currently operate a CWS Ocean Pro 31 with new CWS hydraulic/winch system and new Volvo Engine/stern drives.
• USCG Master’s License
• TWIC Enrollment
• Valid Driver’s License
• Current CPR/ First Aid
• Enrolled in Drug Testing Program
Job Responsibilities Overview:
• Ability to operate a high volume parasail boat.
• Inspect and ensure all parasail equipment, vessel, and crew are safe for daily operations.
• Maintain the integrity of the boat, both aesthetically and mechanically.
• Maintain up to date logs, including, daily inspections, weather, maintenance, etc.
• Operate within WSIA, USCG, and ASTM standards and guidelines.
• Supervise and train deckhands.
• Provide exceptional guest service while adhering to PIMG Culture and Non-negotiable.
• Ability to remain calm and work under pressure.
• Positive, Humble, Self- Motivating Personality.
Gulf Shores, AL
January 30, 2018
POSTIONS AVAILABLE: PLEASURE ISLAND PARASAIL LLC.
PARASAIL CAPTAIN, (OUPV OR HIGHER REQUIRED), MUST BE DRUG FREE, EXPERIENCED (legitimately insurable).
SHUTTLE CAPTAIN (OUPV OR HIGHER REQUIRED), MUST BE DRUG FREE
PARASAIL DECKHAND (experience preferred)
BACKGROUND CHECKS WILL BE MADE FOR VERIFICATION!!!
Call CHIP BEGNAUD at (251)709-0979 for information.